- Cadbury Brazil (now Mondelez) wanted to understand why shoppers buy “confectionery” products.
- Cadbury believed that a “Best-In-Class” understanding of switching behaviour and the purchase decision would allow them create a winning brand and retail strategy. This is why they selected Instore Research’s “Point of Decision” methodology to understand the purchase decision.
- Instore Research collaborated with some of the largest retail partners (and J&J’s partners) to understand the purchase decision and utilize the “Point of Decision” methodology on Cadbury’s behalf.
- Instore Research was able to identify key aspects of the shopping behaviour that drove switching behaviour
- Optimized retail and brand strategy.
- Overall sales increase of 15% annually.