- Whirlpool wanted to understand why a specific type of “dryer” was not selling well.
- Whirlpool selected Instore Research’s “Point of Decision” methodology to understand the purchase decision and identify the problem.
- Instore Research collaborated with one of Whirlpool’s retail partners and utilized the “Point of Decision” methodology to understand the purchase decision.
- The research revealed why shoppers were not purchasing a specific type of “dryer”
- Whirlpool modified this range of products to better meet consumer needs.
- Sales increased significantly